As your trainer/coach I’ll work with you to help you achieve whatever results you desire. I’ve lived a very busy unhealthy lifestyle; I have struggled with my weight and have been underweight and overweight. In 2012 I was 22 stone and lost that weight. Believe me when I say I can empathize with anyone in most situations.
- Single Sessions
- Block Bookings (4 weeks)
- PT with Childcare (OFSTED registered Outstanding)*
- Bespoke Plan
- Help to transform your lifestyle away from the gym
- 24/7 Support
- Improve your core & posture
- Help with nutrition & diet
- Solo & Group sessions
- All PT’s take place at VisionFit, you need to be a member or become a member to book at PT.
- Experience based on my own weight loss journey!
What is a personal trainer?
A personal trainer, also commonly referred as PT, is a certified individual who possesses the knowledge, skills and abilities to design and instruct safe and effective exercise programmes, and deliver one-to-one training.
Personal trainers hold varying degrees of knowledge in fitness and health but the prerequisite to become a qualified personal trainer in the UK is to hold a level 3 certificate in personal training.
Personal trainers help their clients to achieve their health and fitness goals, such as weight loss, fat loss and improved sports performance by prescribing and instructing bespoke training programmes tailored to the individual’s goals.
£10 per session
This is a 60 minute session.
£35 per month
4 sessions, 1 per week. Over 10% discount against paying weekly.
£15 per session
1 hour personal training session, plus childcare provided by Hazey Day Childminding. OFSTED registered and rated Outstanding at last inspection. From 9-3 Monday – Friday.
Benefits of personal training
There are a number of benefits of personal training. These include:
- Teaching you the correct form
- Hold an objective eye
- Provide you a wealth of knowledge
- Push your limits
- Hold you accountable
- Provide you with a bespoke training programme