- Weight loss
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Running specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Running training plans
- Personal Training
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Leader in Running Fitness (LiRF)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Nutrition for Sports and Exercise
- Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Strength and Conditioning
- Coaching Assistant
- Coach in Running Fitness
As your trainer/coach I’ll work with you to help you achieve whatever results you desire. I’ve lived a very busy unhealthy lifestyle, I have struggled with my weight and have been underweight and overweight. In 2012 I was 22 stone and lost that weight over the next few years, finding a real passion for running. I did in 2016/17 go the wrong way with my weight and my health suffered. Believe me when I say I can empathize with anyone in most situations.
As your trainer I understand how crucial it is to be able to correct poor posture, mobility and flexibility. I will guide you from start to finish in whatever way is necessary. It’s in our best interests to make you efficient in your training and tough enough to refrain from injury. I’ll challenge you to be better, fitter and stronger than before. I’ll plan a personalized programme using exciting and fun methods of training. I believe all training must be enjoyable and fun as well as challenging your physical and mental abilities.
My passion involves anything to do with running I have been part of local running clubs/teams, raced over 200 races from anything from 800m to marathons. I have won multiple races and medals. I have gone from the back of the pack to the front. I’ve done the charity side of running as well.
Do you want to take part in similar events but not sure how to start training? Talk to me today! If you feel like you’ve lost your way, need a fresh start or a burst of energy or even want to find new ways to challenge and push yourself to the next level then contact me and we can make it a reality. I can guarantee you won’t regret it.
I would love the opportunity to show you that although there are no short cuts to your best you, you can get there whilst still enjoying the things you love most! For many people the most important thing is that the gym and exercise integrate into your everyday life. Together we can come up with a programme unique to your needs and lifestyle to ensure you achieve your goals.
Please contact me via phone or email today to book your free consultation or ask me any questions you may have, I am more than happy to help!
- Single Session
- PT with Childcare include (OFSTED registered)
- 4 Week Package
- 8 Week Package
- 12 Week Package
- 16 Week Package
- Bespoke Plan
- Help to transform your lifestyle away from the gym
- 24/7 Support
- Improve your core & posture
- Help with nutrition & diet
- Solo & Group sessions
- Coming Soon
- One to One sessions
- Bespoke Plan delivered every month
- Consultation to determine the correct plan for you
- 24/7 Support & race day support
- Set run paces, distance specific sessions
- Race planning & tapering
- Set drills, warm up, core stability
- Basic conditioning, and stretching
- Coming Soon!
- Bespoke, personalised programme delivered monthly
- Consultation to determine the correct training plan to fit you.
- Programme sent directly to your email address.
- Specific run training (including warm ups) and stretching.
- Set run paces. Race planning and tapering.
- Training plans inconjuction with Strava for compenhsive data
- Gym work and injury prevention exercises
- Regular contact, phone calls, emails, texts or skype so you are always on the right path.
- Generic training plans for those wanting a little nudge in right direction
- Packages to suit anyone on any budget
- Coming Soon!